Last Post as a Full Time Missionary




Hey everybody, Well this is the last time that I will write a letter as a full time missionary...


This last week was a week full of soo many tender mercies... It would be super difficult to to describe and explain, but One thing I will say is that I feel full and so very grateful. The opportunity to have served the Lord in his work and glory, has been the greatest privilege in my life up till now, and I am super excited to keep Serving my Lord and Savior after the mission. 

There's nothing I could say that does any of this justice... and not to sound cheesy or anything, but this is how I'm feeling. There is no words that could explain what I have felt today. I had my last interview with Pres. Allred. I know that he is a Man Called of God. I feel the love that my Savior has for me, and for all of his Children, He has a special and perfect plan for each of us, we just have to keep moving forward trusting him, and loving the process of conversion. 

I'm happy :) Obviously i have mixed feelings about coming home... And leaving Argentina... But I trust my Savior. And I am Excited to see you all! 

The church is true and this is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Joseph Smith was God's prophet in the time of the restoration, and was chosen and called to translate the Book of Mormon. It is our Guia and spiritual compass. 

I Love my Savior, This Gospel, and each of you.

And we will see each other in a little while, so....

3 john 1:13-14 (I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.)

XOXOXOX

Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans