Week 8 Rosario Mission

New Haircut...(starting to look like his fellow countrymen)


Holas Mi Madre, Padre, y mi Hermanos :)  

Te Amo Mucho!!

This week has been a good one!! 

I am A UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fa!!! This made my week already!! haha ahhh Mim! She is amazingly Perfect!! I am soo excited por navidad so I can meet her!! :) 
You are all soo lucky!! haha Ah I`m soo glad that everything went well C-section aside... But I am glad That both Lys and My Niece Minnie are safe and Healthy!! 

I started crying when I saw the pictures of her!!!
absolutely perfect! haha I don`t know what else to say!! Jared and Lys! You guys made one adorable little girl :)  even from 14000 km away I love her!!  K grande, Fa! K Bueno! 

You guys all sound like you all had great week, and that the life is moving forward muy rapido! I apologize for my English, I am honestly having a hard time writing in my native language  ahora. 

This week we had two of our 9 investigators in the chapel... This was a little discouraging, because they all told us that they would be there and we were ready to receive them. We went out early in the morning domingo to find and wake up people for church haha but only two would come with us... haha but there is always next week. And for the most part our investigators are progressing! our one investigator who has 10 years decided that he wasn`t going to be baptized... simply because he didn`t want to... this was a huge stumbling block for me... Because he was sooo ready to be a member of this church, and had all the lessons and passed the baptismal interview, but one day he and his mom decided  that he wasn`t going to be baptized... I was/Am Super sad about this... And when they told me and my companero. I was practically begging the mom to allow her son to be baptized into this church. I pray everyday that her heart will be softened. but we will see, we still pass by their house and talk to them every week, and teach  lessons over again, but right now they aren`t budging. The boy wanted to be baptized and then all of sudden no... I think it was because of his mom... but we are still working on them both haha 

Our other investigators really want to be baptized but have addictions that they need to leave behind them. before they can be baptized and stuff, others need to get married or separate, and others need to ask god if these things are true haha we have like 3 investigators who know what we teach is true but won`t pray and ask about baptism because they know what the answer is going to be, and they don`t want to change their way of living, I always promise that those changes will be a blessing in their lives and in their families but they need to preguntar for themselves! it`s frustrating at tines but it`s amazing the miracles that Have happened also :) 

This last domingo, Our Bishop of the Barrio got changed!! And this is super exciting because now we have a bishop who is trusted by the ward and who is young and enthusiastic about the obra misional! We are going to have a lot more success now that we have a bishop who is pro active, the last one was a good person but had his challenges and so did the members. 

But now it`s time to baptize, and work afool con los personas en nuestra area! 

I think what the problem has been is that, we are teaching all these people who are prepared, but aren`t accepting our msg because the lord knows that are ward isn`t ready to receive these personas, but hopefully with a new bishop the ward will be more unified and loving!! We are working super hard on this!!  and praying for miracles and working  for those miracles every day!!

I can see the hand of the lord in my life right now more than I ever have! Every day there is something, and I think back on those things and think wow that was totally the hand of the lord working in me, or in a specific person! It`s amazing! I love this opportunidad that I have to serve in Argentina, everyday is different and a testimony builder for me! 

The people here need love more than Anything... And right now in my mission my job isn`t to baptize lots of people, it`s to love these people who need the light of Jesus Christ in their lives, and to help them come unto him. 

I love my mission! Last Thursday was my cumpliMes I have been out for 3 months, and it feels like i just left... 

I love my mission, and the people here with all my heart! 

I love all of you, my Family with all of my Heart

I love this gospel, And My Salvador Jesucristo con cada parte de mi cuerpo!!
 

Moroni 7:47-48


-Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans