Week 20 Rosario ~ Miracles









Hola mi querido  familia, 

This past week was slow again, I don`t know why haha  a lot happened and I/We had a lot of experiences bunoes, y algunas un poco desafiado pero  fue muy bueno, yo aprendí a montón. 

Time is moving super fast, my 6 month mark is going to be next week... hahah it`s passing too fast for my liking... but it really makes one think about the value of each day that one has on the mission! The value is huge! 

The past 2 months more or less we have been working with this family, less active and they finally reached the  goal of coming back  to church, and for the dad, he needed to prepare to baptize his son, but he always had problems with being active and had problems with the word of wisdom,. and it was a  bit of a fight sometimes to have lessons with them. But  this past week we finally sealed the process, and he had prepared with help from us and the bishop, and this past Saturday baptized his son  who is ten  years old. The spirit was super strong, and the father started crying when he was in the font, and after the ordinance it was hard to get Mateo (The son) to leave the font haha he started to try and swim , and his dad grabbed him haha but regardless of all this, it was an amazing experience for the family and every one who participated. 

When I first met this family, the Gomez Family. I entered into the house and felt  nothing but the spirit of contention... The father was verbally abusive to his family, and was just a really rough  person. I felt like it would take a miracle to get this family to the church, and then if we got this boy baptized we could all go win the lottery haha truly a miracle! 

I know that God is God of Miracles. 

When I enter into this house now, I feel the spirit. I feel the love that this man has for his wife and for his two children. I see pictures   of the savior, and of the temple. 
When this man talks, he thinks before he says anything harsh or without patience. 

I see a changed man, family,  and the potential that god knew that they  could achieve   in a few months no more... When I didn`t believe at first that it could be possible, our Heavenly Father saw what they could be, and he helped me learn a lesson, a really important lesson.

This gospel is amazing, God has a plan for each one of his children, each plan is different, and will have it`s unique and special trials and tests, but one thing is certain.

He has prepared a way that every single one of his children, can achieve  eternal life and one day live with him and Jesus Christ.

Jesus Chrsit is the truth, the way and the light, there is no other. 

We need to pray.    We need to read the holy scriptures every day. and we need to go to church and serve those around us.

we need to develop this charity for all men, for our neighbors, strangers, and for our own families. 

I know that if we read the  Book of Mormon every day, we can know our Savior, we can feel the love that he has   for us. And we can humblke ourselves enough to repent of our sins, and endure to end, and one day live together with our families for eternity! 

I love each of you, and I am grateful for the amazing people that you all are!
 
The church is true, The Book is blue and God loves you!! :) 


Love always, XXOO

 Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 53