Week 72 Back to DL and training again!












HOLA MI FAMILIA!!! how's everyone doing back home in Canada!? Thanks for all your letters and pictures!! This last week has been crazy haha and today even more... that's why we are writing right now in the afternoon... We received transfers and................. I'm staying in centenario Pergamino, I have been in the city for 7 and a half months haha And maybe I'm crazy... but I don't feel like I have to leave yet haha but that being said there was a change made. 

The area of centenario will become two separate areas, and elder gibby will stay on one end as zone leader and I will have the other area while TRAINING and as a district leader :) My time as zone leader has ended haha it was a wild ride, lots that happened and the only thing that I can say is that I felt the hand of the lord always close to me to lift me up and to be spiritually sensitive to the needs of others. I loved being able to help other missionaries, and as I could do that They also help me and teach me soo much. my new district will be made up of 10 other missionaries, and so I will have a lot of them haha and lots of calls to make haha, but I'm happy and ready to work hard and do what God wants. God saw it expedient that I train a new missionary again. I am actually really grateful for this opportunity to learn from a new missionary again, because they have soo much faith when they get here, and it helps everything. sometimes they might not know the language, but they have enough faith that it doesn't even matter haha they are sooo full of the spirit! I don't know who I will train yet... and for the meantime I am with a elder from arizona called Elder Sovereign who is actually from the group that I trained the last time haha Soo I am seeing a lot of time pass by, and fast. The Lord isn't only speeding up his work but time  in general also haha It's going by too fast and I am just trying to keep working hard and doing what I feel and know to be right. I know that the Lord will always guide me when I am worthy of his guidance.

We don't have very much time left, but We saw alot of miracles this week, and one of them was super timely. 

We just had a baptism and we are trying to find more people to progress to take this same step but we weren't able to find many this week, as to your question dad. The investigatores biggest challenge is coming to church... whether it be a baptism or sacrament meeting... and so right now I haven't seen it as a great tool but I'm sure we can find ways to utilize it better for sure!! I sure felt the spirit and we are seeing the wave of missionary work catch a hold of our members here and they are all super excited that I'm not leaving haha the bishop told me that they are going to have to make me a bronze statue of me and put it in the lawn of the church because I'm never leaving haha I laughed and told him that we would make him one too... because it's been almost 10 years that he is bishop haha 

But the miracle was that right at the end of church a lady walked in and said that she's walked by the church everyday for the last couple years on her way to work and always wanted to know how to get into the church to learn more... a member came and got us from another room, and took us to her so we could talk :) it turns out that she lives 2 blocks from the church and wants to meet with us missionaries to find out more, and on top of that she said that for years she has been looking for a church to go to and has entered into many churches and has not been able to find the truth... It was a humbling experience and it for sure was a tender mercy :)  And so we are going to pass by this week, and set her up with an answer from the Holy Ghost haha so that she can know the truth!

WE are super excited!!!

 It was a great week!! and I'm sure the next week there will be a lot more interesting stories!! There always is when you are training haha!!... 

I love you all soo much and am super happy to know that you are all safe and well, and are all progressing in your own ways and activities!! :) 

Have a great week!! 

XOXOXOXOXO
-Elder Hubbard

P.S That apple pie sounds super good haha I miss Apple pie... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans