Rosario Area


 Sunrise is Rosario
 Messi`s house is one of the towers that are twins! he lives in the one on the right! for the boys haha
 Mission home










Hey Mom :)

Sounds like it was a great week up there in Canada! I can`t believe Karlyn is leaving already!! 


This week was a challenging one as far as statistics were concerned... We only probably had 7 lessons maybe and everyone that said we could come by canceled, it was super frustrating... So we contacted a lot this week and I`m super tired haha but it`s good,we found like 4 new investigators to teach and the work is moving along slowly, we are programming like 9 people for baptism but they are taking longer progress for some reason. Down here it`s a huge sacrifice to people to go to church, like and it`s for weird reasons sometimes haha like it rained the day before Sunday and there was only like 30 people in sacrament meeting... because it rained the day before haha it was different. 

Anyways yesterday at church I got told 2 minutes before the service that I`d be giving a 10 minute discourse on charity in sacrament meeting haha. I had the feeling before we left our apartment that I should bring my notes from the CCM with me, because I had a talk partially written just in case I had to speak, and it paid off because I ended up having to speak, it was crazy haha. I was super scared but I was able to do it thanks to the spirit! God helps his missionaries in all areas of their missions! I told the congregation about everybody in our family and the missions that you guys served, they really liked that you and Nae went to Hapone as it`s pronounced here haha.

Later in the week we had an appointment at a investigators house around 8, and we got there planning on sharing a short message about the Plan of Salvation, but as we entered they were getting things ready to eat. and we asked the mom what she was cooking and she said ASSADO! And she said that it was for me and my companion haha We were super surprised that she wanted to feed us because all me and my companion do is invite them to church every week and try to get them baptized. When we first started talking to her, she didn`t want anything to do with us. Her name is Car____, and she lives with her husband Gust____ and a bunch of her kids and grand kids and stuff haha I`m not really sure half the time who belongs to who down here, it`s all one big melting pot, but I love it!!  anyway so we get into the house and teach a lesson while they are grilling all the meat and stuff outside,and when the meat came back in My eyes went super wide haha There was soooo much of it, but that`s not my eyes were wide haha Their were two BRAINS and a ton of Intestines haha The brains were for me and my companion... I really didn`t want to offend this family because they are investigators and are starting to warm up to us :) So I got brave and put a little lemon juice on the brain and started to eat it haha it tasted not bad... the meat when it is grilled is white inside, and kinda looks like a sponge. It was probably about 4 inches by 4 inches give or  take haha It felt wrong to eat honestly haha, it was like I was eating the memories of some poor cow that had been killed last week or something, it felt very wrong, but I didn`t want to offend our investigators!! Haha So that`s the food story of the week!! I wish I had pictures... Oh and the Intestines were sooooo good!! I actually really like em!! We are going to try and baptize all nine people including this family before Elder Curtis gets transferred!!
Transfers are in like two weeks, and there`s a good chance that I may get a new trainer... I hope not, but it could happen. I really like Elder Curtis, and we get along really well, and we work really hard!! 


Anyways that is all for this week!! I love all of you sooo much!! And i hope you all have a great week!!!


-Love Elder Hubbard XXOO






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans