Week 89 Companion With Elder Fields Again!











Hey everyone!!!! Thanks for all the advice and plans :) And for all the letters and pictures!! 6 weeks... I'm still in azcuenaga but my comp is going to a different place called Venado Tuerto (One eyed deer) haha the argentines are funny with their names of cities and stuff haha buenos aires (Good airs) Rosario (rosary) Tierra de fuego (Land of Fire) and the list goes on. 

This week was so great! There was a lot of challenges too, but just at the end of the week we were sooo blessed. We went to visit the Acosta family who are 4, and they all accepted the baptismal challenge to be baptized the 17 of feb!!!! The 4 of them! They committed to come to church, and then... Sunday (yesterday) They all showed up just before the sacrament meeting started... And so we had four people attend church, and they all have a date for baptism, we only lacked Roberto (he's 79) and he didn't come because he was sick.... but we went and visited him and read the book of mormon together, when we finished reading nephi 3 he said, wow, Laman and lemuel just don't get it! haha and then he wanted to read the next chapter too haha and so we read it with him, and then left him to find out what happens to laban for when he's alone to read it. haha he's a character. He's 79 but is very alert, like grandma Callahan was. 

And now for the changes... they took 3 of the 4 elders in this area out, and sent me a new companion... you'll never guess who haha Elder FIELDS!!!! Whom I trained when I had 8 months in the mission haha he's all grown up now :) He speaks super well now, and is gonna help our area a lot. And so he is gonna be my last comp in the mission, and it's cool because we are both zone leaders together. pretty cool. we're excited! lots of work to do now. it's gonna be a different dynamic from the first time to now. 

Also today in the terminal, I ran into my other child that I trained haha Elder Christiansen he already left Centenario in pergamino and now we are going to see each other at my last zone conference. It's gonna be great! Looking forward to this transfer and helping more people come unto christ. This message really is the most important thing ever Alma 7:7 

As for afterward, it'll take care of itself. like everyone knows it's bittersweet, but I'm really enjoying the work, and I love the people of Argentina :) I've learned so much from them, and There's not a lot to say, just that I'm grateful for being able to serve them. 

I hope everyone has a great week!!! Love you 

Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 53