Week 85 First Week in New Area





Elder Hubbard's new companion, Elder Mathias

Elder Hubbard's Christmas Package arrived!







Hey Fam, Sorry that this letter will also be a little short... but we will be talking this next week so there won't be too much to tell :) I got the package that y'all sent to me :) It made me super happy!! Haven't opened it yet though... just look into it a bit... haha I didn't know if I was supposed to wait until christmas or no?... But anyways I'm excited to read you letters and to eat a few north american treats :) The tabasco Bar will be super interesting! Super cool! Where did you guys find it? haha 
It sounds like everyone is super busy preparing for christmas and for the wedding... haha And Jianna!! That's awesome about your endowment!!! I'm super excited for you to go through the temple!!  When I get back we'll have to go to the temple a bunch before your mission!! So crazy to think that you could get your call in like a month haha Maybe you'll get called to argentina? who knows!! I could see you talking in spanish!:) And if not... in europe somewhere :) And if not in halifax :) maybe you laughed but I always wanted to go a mission on the east coast of Canada, but I was called here and no matter where you are called the lord makes it special and unique for every missionary. You'll be great in whatever mission!!
This week in the new area we were able to work until friday with no problems whatsoever!! Elder Mathias and I are getting along just great, he is a very focused elder and is fun at the same time, and so we had success this week, we were able to find 5 new people to teach and we invited all of them to be baptized and all of them accepted a baptismal date for the 13th of january!!! All 5 of them!!! Were are also having baptism this weekend before Christmas, a little girl named Melina, she's 11 like jarom, and is the daughter a less active member who is just reactivating now. I was able to teach her twice before her interview and she is super ready :) She already passed her interview! And so she will be baptized this next saturday!
This weekend I was in the apartement almost all day with problems in my stomach... And I didn't have the energy to walk or to eat or do anything... I slept a total of about 20 something hours more or less just yesterday after church until this morning, but I was able to go to church and meet the members and they are awesome!!!! I bore my testimony and introduced myself and they all welcomed me, and said that they would take care of me jaja Super kind of them all. I bore testimony of the gospel and everything and told them that they could count on us as missionaries and that we were there to serve them!! 
Yesterday my companion gave me a blessing and I feel a lot better today! We are going to go the Monument of Rosario, I've never been... In almost two years and I've never been haha It's gonna be sweet! I'll take some fotos to show y'all next week!!
The church is true, and I am soo Grateful to be as a missionary to be able to share the light that Christ Brings into my life and the life of any child of God that truly seeks his light and guidance!! I love my savior!! I Love my savior and love this time of year to invite and teach other about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. 
Keep Doing your very best and always remember to pray and read the scriptures. The small things are always so important. And make the difference.
I love you all!
Elder Hubbard
P.s Skype call. We are thinking about doing the call at 5 o'clock here, which is 1:00 over there... the 24th  :) I¨ll message you guys when we are onlineªª Love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 53