Week 84 Transfer to Azcuenega Rosario






Mission Council

Hey fam!!! How's everyone doing!? 
Lots happened this week jaja We taught a ton of lessons, found a lot of people and we were able to prepare the fields for rain!! It's gonna be a white christmas in pergamino, lots of white baptismal clothing:) But... I recently got transfer calls and they told me that my mission in Pergamino had been completed and that they had another place for me now... and I am in Rosario again!! jaja it's been a long while since I've walked these streets. It's good to be back jaja I've been assigned to work in the zone of Azcuenega, the west side of rosario... kind of sketchy... but I'd already gone on a few splits here and so I know the area! It's a super good ward and they are working hard it seems. It's crazy how fast the time is passing by, and I just feel so grateful to be here serving. Soo much to do, so little time to do it, but I'm focused and willing. I've been contemplating a lot lately about how the lords thoughts are not our thoughts, and his plans aren't our plans. I'm trying to be humble and do his will and nothing more, work hard, and enjoy it all, doing the work in the way that He wants us to do it. It's for him that we are here after all:) I don't have alot to say about my time in pergamino... just that it was a very sacred experience for me... and that I was able to accomplish what the Lord had prepared for me there, and I feel as if my My Joy is full... (Fullest it's ever been) I'm very happy and ready to keep working!! My new comp is from Oregon named Elder Mathias, he has a month and a half less than me in the mission and is also ready to work together. Our Zone is 7 companionships and we are in charge of a third of rosario more or less haha 

Basically this is all that happened... sorry that it's short but... Recently we arrived from pergamino in bus, 3 hour ride... and we are still in the terminal haha there's not much to tell. My comp Elder Christiansen and I had a joyful parting :) I'm gonna miss him, but he is very prepared now, just like when he got here, and I'm excited to see him where he goes from here until... 

But I just want to wish everyone a very wonderful week, and that you all enjoy the snow!!! :) I'm dreaming of white christmas!!! jaja I'm excited to talk to yall soon!! I hope everyone is doing well!! 

Love always, 

Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans