week 79 Baptism

time for a haircut... haha I'll send an  "after shot

Photo of cockroach...his name is Alexis!





Hola mi querida familia :) 
Thanks for all your letters and love :) This week was awesome! like always!! 
WE are working a lot with our neighbor Alexis to be able to get him to come to church, and... on saturday at 9:28 pm right before we went home... he committed to go to church on sunday, and we told him that we'd be at his house at 8:30 to walk with him to the church!! What a miracle!!!!!! This man didn't believe in God a month ago... and now he prays everyday at least twice, and is reading the book of mormon every night. And yesterday he came to church!!!!!!!!!! He had a great experience especially because Karina got confirmed and the fact that Pres. Allred was there present. He kinda looked at the hymn books funny, and didn't really sing... but that didn't stop me from pointing out where I was singing. haha He just smiled. When it came time to confirm Karina she asked me the week before if I'd be present in the ordnance and I feel honoured and happy to be there, because it was elder thacker and I that found her like 3-4 months ago :) Me and ELder Gibby taught her, and when our boundaries got changed we waited for her situation to change so that she could've been baptized!! and I told her that when the time came for her to break up with the man that was holding her back from this baptism, that God would let her know. and two weeks ago it happened!!!!And she remembered what I had told her...she felt it was right and she made her decision and she is soooooooo happy now!!!! at her baptism 11 non members showed up to support her of thew which she gave a book of mormon to each of them with her testimony written in each of them. she read the book of mormon completely before her baptism... I was sooo happy to be able to be here for her first covenant... and now in december she will go to the temple to be baptized for her other family members!!!! truly a miracle...

Alexis Loved church and wants to bring his family the next week... he is another miracle truly... he didn't believe in god.... and after having met with us twice had already referred to us to his mother who we have already taught twice now as well. the work is moving forward!! we were able to have 3 lessons with members this week which was just great!! WE are getting closer to our goals every day, and are trying our best to do it in the way of our savior Jesus Christ. 

4BAUTISMOSXCRISTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that this church is true. I can feel it every day. every time I open my mouth I can feel the Spirit testify of it¡'s truthfulness to other people, and I know that I have purpose and a plan thanks to my heavenly father. Jesus Christ is the truth, the way, and the light! I love him with all my heart, might, and strength. It's not an easy experience... to live the gospel, but it's a joyful one. And it's even better if we can share this joy with more and more people. Keep up the good work, and never give up... if we give up... we'll never get up. I love you my dear family and am so grateful that we are sealed together in a sacred and holy temple of the Lord. That is the Greatest blessing. Have a great week everyone! 

Alma 40 :)

Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans