Week 70...Loving the MISH!!!!







Hi Family,  Thanks you all soo much for your letters, love and support!! You all sound like you are doing super well!! Busy... but that's pretty normal for us as a family haha I was just talking to my comp, and saying that I couldn't imagine a pair of missionaries trying to baptize our family haha if we weren't already members... because they would never be able to find us all at home at the same time haha it would be frustrating for sure ;) haha do the missionaries go to our house ever? are there still missionaries in magrath? 

Hey Lys, Thanks for the video of Minnie!!! :) It made me super happy haha she is too cute haha and getting so big!! she said my name! :) It's crazy how time is flying by... She'll be turning 2 before we know it haha I'm soo happy to have a great sister in law, and a darling niece that I am going to get to know :) But her pictures/videos say it all haha she's a character haha  Love you guys :) 

Jared, Brother Mine!!! I hear your studying a lot for your Exam, wow that's soo cool, that you're gonna be a lawyer one day in the not too distant future! :) I can already see you in court dancing around the cases with all your talent and abilities in speech and professionalism. I love ya Bro, And am praying for you and your family. Keep working hard, and don't give in, remember who it is that you are studying and working. they all love you and support you and are cheering you on!! Keep going strong!! And the fruits of your laboures will be revealed and appear more apparent every day!! Stay close to the lord through prayer and through fasting and reading the scriptures, and you'll be just fine! 

Dad, That's awesome about your new calling!!!!! when I read that you are now the young mens president on the stake level, I knew that it was right. You have soo many talents and abilities to be able to magnify your calling and to help soo many young men in soo many ways! Something that I didn't understand as a young man... I'm still young... but when I was a deacon, teacher, and priest... And until I got to the mission. I didn't understand the importance of being active in the gospel and not only in attending church... Help them have faith Dad, and please help them Repent. It soo important that they leave for their missions worthy and ready to give everything they have to the lord Omni 1:26. I know that you are the right person for this calling at this time! And that you will help them prepare for life in the very best way :) I love ya Dad, and am proud of you! How's the PhD going? :) The people here think it's soo cool what you do for a living by the way haha I still don't know how to explain it very well... in spanish... or english really haha but they understand me here haha Love ya! :)

Mom, Life is busy... and it keeps getting busier it seems haha But life is so beautiful :) There is soo much to be thankful for and to be joyful! Sometimes life is scary... and there are moments that are kind of different, but the Lord keeps on our toes haha How are the boys doing? I love you Mom and am praying for you too :) Keep being the strong amazing mother, spouse, and grandmother that you are :) The Savior loves you:) 

Nan, That's awesome that you are soo involved with YSA! KEep at it, and be careful haha sometimes there are a few Bichos feos (Weirdos) in YSA... Just be careful haha That's awesome about the job offers and stuff!! You are soo responsible haha more than I ever was... Keep at it Jianna, God loves you and has a plan for everything. so all you have to do is stay close to him and also follow the spirit! 

Nae, Life is busy I imagine haha studying working... being married haha That's soo cool! It's a little different for me... to see all the fotos and everything but it all makes me feel happy about all the changes back home :) And guess what? I'm finding my friends :) And like you said... it's said sometimes because they use their agency to deny the spirit even if they really do feel it... but I have felt the ability to feel those that I knew before this world, and know that they need my help and my testimony to pierce their hearts with the spirit. Le qiuero mucho Janae and am praying for you, and am soo thankful for your example always! 

Jameson y Jarom, Hey what's up with you guys??? huh? haha what are y'all up too? Footbal? Futból? Swimming?school? hahah lots of things, no? Hey Guess what, I have met soo many kids like you guys here haha and everytime we talk to a family and they have kids your ages I always tell them about you guys and show them your picture :) I keep it on the back of my plaque to show the people here the joy of having an eternal family :) I'm glad you guys are my little brothers :) Keep smiling and being good examples to everyone around you and to one another. Be friends to everyone and to one another. Brothers should be best friends :) You guys are mine! Know that I love you, and am praying for you individually! 

This week the best thing that happened was that we had an activity combining two wards in an mision activity. called the mini-MTC. And so we taught the youth about being a missionary, and how to find people to teach, and then we had to go outside and find people with them haha it was super fun, and the spirit was super strong. My comp went with two young men of 15 years and I went with another of 16 years named patricio. We went and clapped two houses but no one was home... and so we went and waited at a street corner until someone came by. I saw a man coming closer and the kid told me.. we can't talk to him he's gonna rob us... haha I laughed a little bit because, stereotyping is pretty similar here, and the guy that was coming towards us was a little bit dodgy... but I already told the kid that we were going to talk to him, so there was no backing down now... haha I stopped him and taught him the restoration briefly when his friend came out from around the corner and asked us what we were doing stopping people on the street and talking to strangers.... haha I told him why, and then asked him what he was doing there, and he said something to the equivalent of "we are here "mooching" " trying to find work or food or something... I was like oh great... and then asked us where we were from. I said canada and the other was frozen stiff poor kid haha I had to talk the whole time, even if I'm the stranger in his country haha we ended up committing them to church, and gave them each a book of mormon and took down their direction, and they promised to come to church, and so we will see what happens!! :)

We also had an experience with a woman that is very firm in her faith of evangelism... and for 10 years has been going to  her church and is baptized and everything... long story short...We had been talking to soo many people but weren't able to get into a single house for like 5 days... we knocked on her door and asked her if we could share a message with her and her family, and she said that we could, but that we weren't going to be able to change her beliefs... they all say that haha
By the end of the lesson she was practically jumping into the baptismal font... an exaggeration but she accepted a baptismal date and wants to ask God if her preacher is false and if she needs to be baptized for someone who has the authority of God! Her name is Florencia!!

Also we are going to have a baptism this next sunday!! A incomplete family will be baptising their daughter that we taught, named Angelina, After Angelina Jolie haha

It was a great week!! And every week just keeps getting better!! I love the Mission, I love it soo much. And thanks to this opportunity. I have grown to love each of you even more :) Thank you soo much for your prayers, and support!

Love always, 

XOXOXO
- Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans