Week 68








fotos del conferencia de zona con Elder Bragg de la setenta.







It was good to see old comps and to see Elder Fields the elder that I got to train :) He is doing well after 8 months that I've seen him haha he's gained a little weight, but so have I haha it was good to see him.



Hola mi querida madre :) FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!! 

I hope you felt and feel special on your birthday mother :) You really are soo special whether it's your birthday or not haha but even more on this day :) August 15 you turned 49 right? I couldn't remember because I still think about you and dad as having 30 haha it's soo crazy how fast time flies... But you still appear to be 30 :) Age is just a number haha 

Mother's are soo special in every single way. 
birthdays also, but don't happen every day. 
neither do mothers... mothers like you. 
there's no other like you, It's soo TRUE!! 

Like when...

During my driver test when you told me to parralel park like Gru... haha
A peach pie every birthday too! mmm soo good :) 
your ability to see your children right through...
you always knew when I was having problems, and you always knew how to help. you spent time with me, and helped me by example, word and deed.
and that will never change for me... 
you will always be the mother that I want and need. 
There is no other, and no other way to say what I want to say...
but to tell you how much I love you, respect you , and through these words I say.
I love you, pray for you, and for you I'm trying to do my best every day.

HaPpY Birthday Momma from an elder/son 14,000 km away... 

I love you <3 <3

I hope you had an amazing birthday :)

Hey fam!! Time's running short today... but I want to thanks everyone for your letters, love and support :)

This week has been super good!! We had a zone conference with one of the seventy of the area south america named Elder Mark A. Bragg, and we learned alot about the importance of the doctrine of Christ. (see 2 nephi 31, 3 nephi 11)

We talked alot about the importance of the spirit in teaching finding and in helping our zones progress. 

One thing that I have learned having to be a leader is the importance that I am an example to the other missionaries in the zone because if their leaders aren't doing the right things all the time then they won't either. 

The line that comes to mind everytime is "attitude reflects leadership" from remember the titans haha but it's super true. 

I'm sorry that this letter is sooo short, but this next week it'll be longer with more to tell, but we are seeing miracles!! God is real, and Loves each one of you!! 
The Gospel is true and helps us progress and learn towards an eternal existence of happiness and complete joy one day!! I love you all!!

XOXOX

2 nephi 31:19-21

-Elder Hubbard  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 53