Week 52 Josh Got a Package from Home!











Hola my family!!!! thank you for all of your letters!!! 

I don't have alot of time today but I want you all to know that I love you guys and that the mission work is going great!! we found 11 new people to teach this week, and they are all super awesome!!
We went to another open chapel in another little town this weekend, and another 5 people got to know the church for the first time in their lives :) We are super busy here in argentina haha just like you guys back home!! Wedding plan and preparations haha that's sooo awesome!!! You have to send me a zillion pictures!!!! 

Haha Jianna that's super funny about the mole hunt!! I think Mr, Orr was one of my favorite teachers haha 

I'm sorry that this letter is short but let everyone know that I love them and that I'm thinking about them too!!  


A quick cool experience was that this week we were walking and contacting the people that were in the street, and we came across a woman named norma, and we gave her a card about baptism and she told us that she was already baptized in our church haha and we said wow!! haha we set up an appointment with her for the next day and we got to the house and found out that her husband isn't a member and so we are going to try and baptize him!!! we also had a lot of new families come to church this past sunday!!! ANd one of our investigators showed with her family out of the blue haha !!! We weren't able to work much in our area this week with exchanges and other things but the lord blessed us anyways!!! I know that he is aware of us and that he loves us!!!! 

In two weeks we are going to skype!!! haha let me know next week the time will work best for you guys!!! :) 

I love all of you sooo much!!!! Have a great week!!!!!


Love always, 

XOXOXO

Elder Hubbard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans