Week 49 Pergamino























Josh's new companion, Elder Killpack






















Hola mi querido familia!!!! I love all of you so very much and am praying for you guys everyday!!!! 

I don't have anytime today to write.... because of a bunch of things we have to do.... but I want you all to know that I'm alive and well!!!! And that The workis progressing!! this week there has been alot of rain... like 5 days straight... it was dificult to get investigators to the church, but it's all good because next week we are going to have alot!!!

Our goal to baptize this month is 5!!! as a companionship. Y as a mission 320!!!!

I'm sorry this letter is lame... I don't have much time to write, but I wanted to tell Dad that I'm sorry that I didn't write him about his Birthday but That I was thinking about him!!! I love you soo much DAd and you are such an example for me!!!! Happy 48th!!!! It sounded like it was just great!!!!! I'm sending a hug your way!!!! 

About GRamma Callahan.... I feel very sad to hear about gramma.... I'm not gonna lie... i'm crying right now.... at this computer, and everyone is looking at me weird... but I felt the spirit console me, and I know that she has lived up to a ripe old age like she would always say.. Give her my love until she passes and tell her that she is in my prayers as well!! :) Give her a HUGE HUG AND KISS FOR ME!!!!!! 

I love you guys sooo much!
Next week I'll write more!! I promise!!

ALl of my love and prayers!!!!

-Joshua

P.S The package still hasn't gotten here, but I'm sure it will be here by our next conference!! love you guys!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans