Week 42 Transfer and New ZL Calling




Wow what a week... but seriously i don't even know what just happened jaja My world as a missionary just got turned right upside down... 
I tell you allk about it in a quick minute... but first things first...

THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!! Wow Estoy muy, pero muy muy feliz por ustedes :) Janae Y Josh I'm very excited for you both :) I'm glad this is going to happen, and want you guys to know, that I wish I could be at the wedding... but at the same time... there is soooo much to do here in argentina and even more with the recent changes in the mission... But know that I love you guys and that I approve wholeheartedly of this decision to get married :)  
So I got a call on saturday from president Allred of the mission, and he told me that I'd be getting transferred to Pergamino, which is in the province of Buenos Aires but is in our mission... and he told me that I'd be called as a zone leader with 2 other companions to open a area that none of us have worked before... or in other words, we are about to start a "whitewash" which is what we call it here :) So it's been interesting so far jaja I didn't get to bed last night until 2:10 in the morning because I take a long time to pack... it's my least favorite thing to do... But anyways I slept until 5 and then we had to wake up to take our bus from Roldan to Rosario... Only slept for 3 hours almost... I'm soo tired just writing this email... but I know that this next transfer is going to be very interesting haha. 
Both of my comps are latinos :) One's name is elder Souza and is from uruguay and is also from my group, and so he has the same time in the mission as mi :) He is 22. And then the other comp is named elder Quiroz and is from bolivia :) HGe has about a year and 4 months in the mission and is really super funny haha... We will see how it's going to work with us being 3 missionaries but I'm very excited! I'm super tired and almost falling asleep haha I hope we can nap for like 20 minutes today! If not I'm not going to make it in the afternoon when we have to leave again to work... Pero bueno! Right now we are staying in a pension with 5 elders and I'm not a fan yet haha I feel very close to them, and I don't like it very much hahah but they are all cool:) 

I'm excited to work here in Ameghino Pergamino, and to help the lord hasten his work here in this area, and also to help the other missionaries progress and feel the success that they deserve :) I'm sorry that this letter is short... but know that I love you guys soooooo much!!! 

You're all in my heart and prayers always :)

Have a great work and remember the importance of this gospel!!!!

Les amo muchisimo!!!

-Elder Hubbard










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 53