Week 33 Roldan











Hola mi hermosa familia!!!!



Wow what a crazy week!!! haha The mission is the most amazing thing in my life, it's soo hard to explain, but those who have served the mission know what I'm talking about...

It's just amazing!! Theres just not other words... 

I am learning sooo much haha And I don't know what to do with all of it sometimes, it's insane jaja.

Ahhh bueno I'm calmed down now jaja

MUCHAS MUCHAS GRACIAS por el paquete para la navidad y por mi cumpliaños!!!

The package was honestly just what I needed!!!! Everything was sooo perfect and I felt the love of you guys soo much :) My favorite part was by far the letters!!! Thanks soo much :)

I can't believe that the tobasco made it here haha Me and Elder Fields ate it with the burgers that we made especially to use the tobasco haha it was soooo good :) 

He's also never had a kinder egg because they are illegal in the US haha This boy is definetely american... But I love him and he is an amazing missionary all ready! 

Dad I started using the filter the other day for the water, because it's been like 3 weeks since the fresh water truck has driven by, and so we started filtering water out of the.... anyways.... and yeah... 

It works really good to say the least haha the water doesn't taste super good, but what are you gonna expect if it's out of the..... SINK jajajaja 

No but it works great!!!

I loved all of the fotos from Jarom's birthday!! Haha they are growing up soo fast!!! I'm sooo nervous to skype all of you... I don't know if I'll recognize some of you, and I'm not sure if you'll all recognize me.... (12 kilos... uhmmm) haha but anyways!!! We are going to skype around 11:00-11:30 christmas eve your time (Which is like 1:30-2:00 our time). We are eating lunch with a familia and then using their computer or IPAD haha or something like that, can you guys send me your skype names again?? And then when we are about to skype I'll send one of you an email :) We have one hour to skype!!!!! Haha Crazy...

I'm excited but nervous at the same time... 

Me and elder fields are seeing miracles and it's amazing to see the hand of the lord in our lives as missionaries!!
When we are obedient we are blessed, when we are obedient with exactness then we are blessed with miracles!!! 
The next transfer is going to happen in like two weeks, and so we'll see what is going to happen... I really want to stay with him and finish his training!  Ahh and his mom is on facebook, as Jennifer fields. From minesota united states. she's a photographer I guess :) 

This week we are excited to go to Rosario to have a zone conference slash party with presidente Allred!!! We are going to play sports and eat lots of food, and also have a really spiritual side too it, so We are pumped for that!! 

The other day we were in Rosario for interviews, and then after we went on splits with two elders in my district. Elder Villar and Elder Beutler haha one from chile and the other from idaho haha  they're awesome but need a little help :) like everyone!! I learned alot from them, and was also able to help them out a bit too! It's alñot different to be a district leader... It's alot of work and there isn't alot of time to do anything... especially while I'm training :) haha but lucky me that Elder Fields came already trained practically he's sooo great! haha 

we are planning on buying gifts and some food for a few families and we are going to secret santa a few families Too!! What are you guys going to do for christmas??? Are you all lighting the world??? :) I'm sure you are jaja It's amazing!! ANd this is chrsitmas is the first christmas where I wasn't mad when I heard christmas music and so it's been good!! That And I love the christmas hymns in spanish!!! They are sooooo good!!!

Thank you all for you love and support Family!!! I love you all sooo much and look forward to seeing you all this sunday ( Especially my favorite niece!!!!) :) 

Remember the real reason for the season and be examples in every moment of the day to those around us. An example of the believers :) 

You are all soo amazing!! I love my family <3 I love the Lord's mission <3 <3 

Merry christmas and to all a good night!!! 

All of my love,

Elder Hubbard

XOXO

P.S Don't worry mom, there are lots of sisters here that sew really well, and so my pants are all being fitted haha but as of right now... only two of them fit me comfortable :) But I'm doing really good, and I don't feel fat, just really full of food haha  Love you!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans