Week 32 Roldan

Hola mi familia :) I hope all is well with everyone back home!!

Everything here is super warm jaja I feel like in these next summer months I'm about to lose alot of weight... for two reasons, One being that it's like a 100 degrees here haha and the other is because my comp ilikes to wrokout.  It's probably a good thing considering that I have gained 12 kilos in 8 months...  And so the conclusion that I'm foretelling is change in my pictures that I can't send anyways because of the computers that don't work very well haha 

This week was super busy as usual and we had a lot of good things happen and alot of trials and difficulties also :) I wouldn't want it any other way :) 

My comp is great!! I love this kid jaja he makes me laugh all the time, and we work really well, and are learning together. The other day we went to rosario to play soccer on p-day:) Which made me happy, but my body wasn't very happy.  we were allowed to go because the other elders are in my district and I'm allowed to travel within my district, so that was super cool :)I don't know if my english is easier to read now that I've been practising my english a little more with Elder Fields haha 
He's been helping me practise so that I'm not a complete mess when we all skype each other haha  I'm super excited but kinda nervous... 

speaking of skype we aren't really sure how we are going to do it yet.... but we are going to figure it all out before next p-day  (18th of december) 

Here in Roldan it is getting hot, but the work is not slowing down by any means :) we just have to keep working hard and god will bless us :) 

This week I have been studying the attribute of Christ about Hope. I thought I knew alittle about Hope but I had no Idea... I am learning alot everyday, and I am starting to piece together a pretty good hypothesis on hope haha 

The other P-day I got to thinking about writing again... I don't know why but I forgot about how much I liked to write, and so I starting putting together a few poems jaja we will see if any good ones come out. 

I want to write a book, but there's really is just too much to write about... I want a drone to fly around and like film every single one of the days in the mish so that we could get an accurate account at the end of it all. 

The time is honestly flying already... it gets slow sometimes, but when I feels it slowing down I put it back into gear by working harder, and digging down to find something more to give. 

Jesus Christ is our savior and is the reason for the season. 
He has sacrificed everything for us, and we really have nothing left to offer him...but a broken heart and a contrite spirit every time we take the sacrament... and then after that our whole souls... omni 1:26

The gospel is so true. I have learned so much from living the gospel than I never even thought was possible before the mission.  There are days that I don't feel adequete to be a missionary, to be a literal representative of jesus Christ is not an easy feeling for me... but I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to try, and be one of his missionaries. 

I had a cool experience this past week when we were in rosario playing futbol, and one of the new elders that just got here was there and after we played for a while we all went inside and were talking to each other. 
I starting talking to this elder and asked him how it was going and stuff with the language and everything, and he just started to break down a little bit, and I was a little surprised because he was a big football player from the states and he just started to cry, and told me all about his troubles, and fears and how he was wanting to go home everyday, and all this stuff, and I couldn't beleive it. we talked for a wehile, and I told him abit of my experience when I first got to argentina, and how everything was for me. By the end our talk, I had felt the spirit tell me that he was gonna be okay and that he is going to stay in the mission. I don't know yet, but I will see him tomorrow at interviews with president Allred. When we were about to leave he came back up to me and told me thank you, and then I gave him a hug, and told him everything would be okay. he's gonna be alright.

It's amazing how the spirit tells you when someone's not okay. and then helps us no what to say to help the person:) I love the mission!! It's not easy... It's been the hardest 8 almost 9 months of my life, but I don't want to waste a single second of my time here. 

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your support and love,please pray for my comp, and for all the missionaries in my mission and in the world!! we feel your  prayers every day :) 

Elder fields is progressing alot, and is teaching me  so much stuff, and what it means to be a consecrated missionary, the other day he gave away his first book of mormon, and invited someone to baptism :) it's gonna be a white christmas here haha lots of white baptismal clothing!!!! ;)

I'm excited for the navidad!! I don't know what we are going to do but we will do something lit!!! 

I love you guys sooo much!! You guys are the best Keep keeping the commandments and offer your selves as a sacrifice for the gloria of god and he will bless us in the eternities!! 

Love Elder Hubbard


P.S Mom can you email me the recipe for pancakes, and cookies, like normal chocolate chip cookies, and banana bread please? :) I love you 

XOXOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans