Week 24 First Transfer~ Roldàn, Argentina








Elder Hubbard's new companion, Elder Gutierrez from Buenos Aires, Argentina




Hola mi Padre :) Wow this week was crazy como re loco!!! :) pero fue muy bueno en la verdad!!

I got transfered yesterday... 

I left the big city of Rosario, and found my way to a pueblito that has about more or less than 20 thousand people... compared to the city of 3 million... it was a big change after 6 months in one area haha. But it`s like we're in the city still because our area is the whole town... we are responsible for the teaching of 20, 000 people more or less haha that's a lot of people, when you don`t have a church in the town that you are trying to proselyte in... here they have a Catholic church that is huge and almost everyone goes to, or professes that they are catholic, but the truth is, is that there are very few that are praticante we say here.

Today was my second day here in Roldàn, It`s a little town that has one bus that we always take to go to the church, that is in another little town called Funes haha 

It`s not a chapel, but more like a house, that has furnishings that appear like a church when one enters. It`s really nice to tell the truth :) Today we had our first district meeting of this transfer as a district. haha I got here and found out our district consists of 4 sister missionaries and me and my new comp. The 4 sisters proselyte in the town of Funes and we are in Roldan me and my comp. 

The four sisters are from the States, and my new comp is from Buenos Aires Argentina!! His name is Elder Gutierrez, he`s 23 and knows Muy Tai haha a super chill dude, and the most spiritual companion I`ve had up till now, if the last two days was an indication then it`s true. He has 12 siblings and he is number 8 haha crazy huh? His parents aren`t members and only 5 of his siblings are active. He has a spirit about him that is impressive to say the least, I`ve already learned alot from him. 

We get along super well and we teach together like peanut butter and nutella mix in a sandwich haha. We started yesterday really good, I didn`t say a whole lot at the start of the lessons because I wanted to feel what the need of the person, because I didn`t know a single one of them... I was definitely going off the spirit and nothing more.

 It was amazing! I felt the spirit a lot in these last two days. I feel like I`m changing a lot... I feel like I`m being carried by someone day by day. When I pray I feel God by my side listening, and when We are walking I feel Jesucristo by my side, and his angels supporting me and my companion.  It`s been amazing, I don`t know how else to describe it to you Dad. Like today  We were teaching someone se llama Ezekiel. We shared the first vision, and it was like everything made sense for this man. We were all crying. And I`d never even met the guy.... He felt the spirit, he told us that we took his doubt away about all the churches that there are today in the world, and that he is going to pray and read the book Of Mormon to find out that it is true! I felt something... I`m learning, that when we as missionaries are living how we are supposed to be living, that the spirit is there testifying of our words that they are true. The unity that I feel with the Spirit is the best it`s ever been in my life. It`s still really difficult to recognize when he`s trying to talk to me, but when we open our mouths, the Spirit of God fills our words with power and testifies to the hearts of the people. I am soooooooo Happy! The happiest I`ve ever been in my life. And it`s because I know, with out a doubt that the Lord is with me... and That this work is sacred. 

We don`t have more time than this because the internet cafe is about to close I love you Dad!! Tell the family that I love them all sooo much!!!! 

-Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans