Week 18 Rosario New companion


New companion Elder Guerrero from Peru




Some of the contents of the package we sent...including pictures of Elder Hubbard's cutest little niece Minnie :) and Elder Hubbard's favorite treats :)

My PACKAGE!!!!! :)  Muchísimo gracias Mi Familia!!! :) :) :) 

Yo estoy rey contento y animado que recibí este paquete!!! Y todo están cuando llego  (Translation : I am happy and excited king that I received this package !!! And everything is when I arrive) As per google translate :)


I found my trainer in our conferencia!! Haha he`s doing well! He goes home at the end of November.  
Elder Curtis un capo :) (Translation: A boss)


Buenos Días mi querido familia! 

I hope that this letter finds all of you in good health and safety :) The things that our happoening in the world right now are crazy... The fires in Canada and the states, and this huge flooding in  Texas...

This past week alot of things happened haha I am writing Lunes porque there was a miscommunication and the transfer date changed. 

On Sabado we recieved a call from the lideres de zona about transfers, about who was going to go and who was going to stay in the area......
They called, and we were expecting to hear that I  would be leaving the area and would get a new companion in another place, but  not what happened haha

Elder França left this morning to another pueblo after only 3 months with me, and I am about to start my 4th transfer in  this area haha I  am going to have 6 months in my first area haha But my Companion  changed! :) I learned a lot from Elder França but I think changing area`s was obviously revelation from the lord, and now I have more to learn and do in my first area. 

My new companion is de Peru se llama Elder Guerrero, He lives in a city se llama Arequipo Peru. He`s a small little guy haha and doesn`t talk very much but we`ve already bonded, I can already tell that he is a very humble person, it`s amazing really. When he saw me in the terminal station he came walking super fast, looked at my name tag, and said "Elder Ubbar" jaja and then gave me a big hug! I could feel the spirit just radiating from this elder...  I`m super excited to work with him in our area to progresar the ward and members and investigators. He doesn`t have a lot of things, and only one suitcase with a backpack... He told me that he comes from a broken family of 4 people. His parents are separated And his mom is the only other member of the church. He was baptized when he was 16, his best friend baptized him and they are both on mission now, he has 15 meses en la mission. When he was 15 he started living alone in a apartment in a city far away from his family to study and work to pay for his mission. He lived alone for 4 years away from his family and found the gospel when he was 15-16 super cool story.  He`s super happy, and optimistic of everything, I think that I  have already learned a lot from him, and it`s only been 3 hours since we`ve been together...

With Elder França Yesterday we said goodbye to a bunch of people haha we were running in every direction, we had 2 investigators in the capilla ayer and we tried to teach a lesson in every house that we visited yesterday, we finished the day in the house of the flia Cabrera, We had an Asado for Dinner!! Intestines! Brain! And blood Sausage... A mi no me gusta pero bueno  And there was also normal meat, and it was super good too. Also got to try Horse meat haha It`s not very good... That`s all I`ll say.  

The best part of the week was definitely when we had our conferencia for the mission. Presidente Texiera  De la presidencia de la area y la seventy was there and talked to us about having a vision to baptize more. He said  that we need to use the Libro de Mormon in every single street contact, I was thinking that this technique might be a little difficult or weird depending on the situation, but I kept listening. I don`t think I was the only one who was thinking this because Presidente  stopped his talk to give us a demonstration of how to do it haha A spiritual giant this man! His Wife was there too, and she spoke to us about the power and authority of our callings. She gave a very strong testimony, and Dropped the cane on all the missionaries haha

They asked us each to email our parents to tell you that they love you guys, and that they are grateful for you guys. 

I also saw Elder Curtis My first trainer at the conferencia, and we talked awhile. it was good  to see him again, he goes home in november.

That`s about all that happened this week!!

My health has been better and I`m excited to keep working in this area and with Elder Guerrero!! :)

Thank you for the package!!! I got it at the conferencia!
All the things were as if from heaven, but I really enjoyed the letters from you guys :) The best part really!! The candy too :) But everything arrived safe and sound, so Muchos muchos gracias!!! I love all of you so much and am praying for each and everyone of you :) 

The Gospel is true and Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, he loves and knows us each individually. He has a plan for us, and we need to align our will with his to feel the spirit and progress in the gospel! 

Hasta la próxima semana mi queridos :) 


-Elder Hubbard
XXOO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans