Week 16 Rosario


Beautiful Selene at her baptism with her family.


Hola mi Querido Familia :) 

Gracias por todo sus emails! a mi me gusta leer y ver k todas astan bien! Lo siento k fue enfermedades en nuestra casa. 
Aqui en Rosario Toda bien conmigo y Elder França, especialmente por el bautismo de Selene este Sábado pasado. Translation: 

(Hello my dear family Thank you for all your emails! I like to read and see k all as well! Sorry k was diseases in our house. Here in Rosario All well with me and Elder França, especially for the baptism of Selene this past Saturday.)

Another good but tiring week jaja The mission for you... Amazing experiences every day, but when we get to our pension at night after a day of work, I am in my bed pretty fast haha and then 6:30 comes super fast in the morning... but I love it!!!!!!

This past week we played futbol con some of our investigators and rented a field to play. it was fun! They don`t like to pass the ball though haha one day they will all realize that this is the reason that a south american country hasn`t won a world cup in the past two tournaments... 
But it was fun to say the least, I played in the mid field and poor elder França was in Net the whole game, no one else wanted to haha I offered to go in net after awhile, but he is stubborn. He didn`t get his excercize in for the day, but I think I got enough for us both, When we finished, I could barely walk for the next 4 days haha I was so sore, It`s been forever that I have played a "real game" I had one goal the entire game, and assisted almost all the others, we ended up tying 7-7 and are going to play again today hopefully! If it doesn`t rain again. 

It rains alot here... We have one more month of winter here, and then spring. I guess here in the spring, it rains for weeks sometimes without end, I`m not looking forward to this, but It`s all good, for right now haha and we have umbrellas to help tambien por la menos. 

On Tuesday we had divisions with the zones liders,  I went to an area called La Florìda, with Elder V. an Elder  un Rubiocito (Blonde) He`s a super cool guy, very serious and strict, but I kinda want him as my next companion, He has two tranfers left and then goes home. He goes home with Elder Curtis, My First Trainer. We contacted alot of houses, but one in particular was interesting above the others haha We clapped this house, and a man and his Parrot came out The Parrot started talking to us haha (¿Quien es?)  The man look exactly like his Parrot... I don`t know why but he did... We asked if we could enter into the house and the guy said no haha But we taught him a lesson through his fence, lesson 1 The Restauracion. it was good, he said that we could pass by another day, but that he and his Parrot were interested in learning more haha a little Crazy but bueno. We had another Lesson with a nuevo investigadora, Elder V. told me that we needed to enseñar Arrepentimiento ( Repentence) ... and so we did...  It was a good lesson, but a little forced to be honest. 
At the end of the splits we needed to tell each other a thing to work on, and a thing that we did good. He told me that I could be a little more aggressive with my Teaching, and I told him he could have a little more Charity when calling people to Repentance, we both agreed, and then he told me how proud he was of me, and my progression since I arrived in the mission. He became my zone lider the same time that I first came to the mission. It was a super good experience...! and it didn`t rain haha 

The Highlight of the Semana was definitely the Bautismo de Selene on Saturday :) Yo amo eso familia y chica a montón, ellos son Muy especial para mi! :) <3 Not only did we get to have her baptism, but her mom reacitvated in the gospel, and is going to church every sunday with Selene, we still have work to do with the family however because the son is a member but plays futbol for a big club, and plays every sunday, we are going to challenge him in the follow up lessons to keep the sabbath day holy, and stop playing soccer on sundays, we`ll see how this goes... The Lord can perform miracles en the lives of anyone who is willing to change. 

The Baptism de Selene was super Special! Her Uncle was able to Baptize her and on Sunday the bishop of our ward was able to confirm her in sacrament meeting, Me and Elder França were able to organize the whole baptism, and participated in the confirmation with the obispo. he gave an hermosa bendicion por Selene, y I felt the spirit very strong in this moment, She was sooo happy, when we went and sat back down, she told me that "Yo no quiere faltar un domingo en toda mi vida" ( I don`t want to miss a sunday in my life) This chica es very special to me, She told us that she is going to be sad when we both get transferred, but she promised us that she will continue to attend church! 
A miracle also that we could reactivate her family! All blessings of the Lord in his time, and plan :) 

It was a great week, lleno con Amor, Paz, Felicidad, bendiciones, y el Espiritu del Señor :) 

Yo Amo Cada uno de ustedes, ustedes son el mejore familia en el mundo!
el evangelio de Jesucristo es Verdadero, y tenemos una profeta hoy en dia, Jesucristo vive y es nuestro salvador y redentor!

Tengan una espectacular semana k vienen!

2 nefi 32:3, 8-9

-Elder Hubbard-


P.S Feliz Cumpleaños mi querido y hermosa Madre!! <3 Gracias por siendo la mejore Madre un missionero en Argentina puede pedir por!
Por su ejemplo en mi vida y por su amor y consejo! No hay un otro mujer especial asi como usted en todo el mundo!
Yo espero k su Dia fue espectacular y que Padre le da una regla muy muy bueno!!! 
El foto de su Torta parece k fue muy lindo y yummy :)        

Te Amo muchísimo <3 XXOO 

Here is the translation for those of us that are not so fluent in Spanish :)
PS Happy birthday, my dear and beautiful Mother !! <3 Thanks for being the best Mother a missionary in Argentina can ask for!
For your example in my life and for your love and advice! There is no other special woman like you anywhere in the world!
I hope your day was spectacular and that Father gives you a very very good rule !!!
The photo of her cake looks k was very cute and yummy :)

I love you very much <3 XXOO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans