Week 9 Rosario




Mi plaque después servicio ( My name tag after service project)



Pescado asado ( Fish of the river)
 
       
Rey Fachero  (P-day Thuggin...)
Somos la ciudad (We are the City)

Hey Familia, 

Fa!! What a week it`s been! And it`s July already!!! What Happened!!?? 

So many things happened this week for mi y Elder França, and we had a lot of success numerically speaking... our relationship is still a little to be desired haha
but we are both trying really hard to make our companionship work, and this week has been better :) This week we had a lot of servicio`s for differente personas.  We helped build a house on top of another house haha out of cement and bricks and cosas asi. 

We helped this menos activo familia with this other house on top of the otro, after this set up a day where we could come over and do a family home evening with them, they were excited about that too :) This family hasn`t been to church for a couple of months, and we are trying really hard to reactivate them :) When we finished the service project we ate Pescado! Fish from the River haha a lot of bones, but sooo good haha 

another service project we had this week was cleaning the capilla con todas los miembros en nuestro Barrio... We cleaned the chapel for the entire morning with the members of our ward, and then ate facturas together :) Facturas are like Donuts but a million times better haha they are these chewey pastry things with Crema and dulce de leche on top ahhh amazing haha 
We cleaned the chapel because later in the month we are having a capilla abierto ( an open house for the chapel)  This is going to be a cool experience, and I`m excited to help with it :) 

Our ward is growing!!!! Yo y Elder França are visiting a lot of less actives and in-actives and get ting them to come back to church, and it`s working really well!
When I started here en Arroyito we only had like 12 people in the chapel at 9 in the morning when we start sacrament meeting, but this last domingo tuvimos, 75 personas en la capilla on time and ready to go for the opening hymn and prayer haha it was a miracle! But We are working super hard on preparing the ward for nuestro investigadores! We have a meeting sometime this week with the bishop to discuss activities for the ward and stuff, hopefully we can bring more unity and determination and love to the ward that way! 


We built the house, cleaned the chapel, and then... 

We painted a house haha Por nuestro investigadores, The familia Cabrera!
They are super awesome, they only lack coming to church with us and being baptized... but you wouldn`t know that they weren't members already   haha muy bueno gente! We painted the inside of the house and  then the outside, and then had an asado!! one of those huge Barbecue things!! Then I played the guitar for them, for a while and we had a lesson with them, Super Good :)

The Flia Cabrera say ¨hi¨By the way also haha They are super great! :) 


This week we didn`t have a lot of time to proselyte because of servicios but we were able to find 6 new personas to teach tambien, and next week we have apointments with all of them!! Super exciting, and   I know that god has prepared the people to hear the message of the restored gospel :) A tender Mercy for sure!!

Anyways that was my week mas o menos :) 

Jarom: Hey Buddy!! thanks for the letter :) It made me smile, and I`m glad that you are doing well with all of your things in life haha Soccer sounds soo fun, and i miss playing it with you guys :) but when I get home you`ll have to teach me to play again haha Your a good boy Jarom, and I love you, and I miss you!! 

Jameson: Jamis!!! Thanks for writing me!! :) It made my day when I got to read your guys letters about  your lives back home, Good luck in Summer Games!! Bring home the gold, and remember who it is we play for, our coaches, our teammates and then ourselves... Or just score as many  goals as possible, and HAVE FUN!! Love you Jamesons, You are a good boy too, and I love you too!

Keep being Awesome you two!!  ^^^^

Jianna: Thanks for your letters every week!! You are an amazing young woman, and have always been an example to an older brother who needed your smiling face and your catchy laugh haha I love you Nanny, Keep Being Awesome!!

Janae: Naezy!! :) Thank you for you letters tambien! :) I love hearing about your life, i hope the pool is running smoothly without me... haha tell Wayne I say hi :P I wish you could be my companion down here in Argentina!! That would be soo cool haha 
When i finish my mission and am back home we can go on splits haha

Jared and Lys: I love you two,  y Mi Sobrina  Minnie :) I can`t wait to get to know her one day, but just know that I love you guys and I pray for you guys everyday!! Thanks for your letters and prayers :) 

Padres: You guys are without a doubt The best an Elder En Argentina could ask for! I really Mean that con todo mi Corazón <3 <3 Gracias para todo los cosas en mi vida, y por su ejemplos es mi padres!! 

I love you my familia <3 

You are all  in m y prayers :) 

This is the lords work! And it`s going to be done in his way! 

I`m eternally grateful to be apart of this oportunidad and this work!

With all of my love,

-Elder Hubbard







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans