Week 65

our new ward mission leader!!!!

Hey Fam!!  

From the sounds of things everything is going pretty well with you guys and that magrath days was fun!! I always enjoyed magrath days a lot :) 

Your plans for the rest of the summer sound pretty fun!! 
I hope it stays warm up there!! haha the other day it just rained and rained and rained some more... haha I didn't know if it was going to stop or not... but luckily it stopped right before church, and so we were able to have some of our investigators attend church and they really liked it!! one of them is going to be baptized for sure, and this week will have her baptismal interview on saturday if it's not raining haha

she is progressing really well, and only needs her lesson on tithing and the ten commandments and then she's set! She came to church for the 4th time and she absolutely loves it! at least the first two hours :) we haven't been able to get her to stay for relief society yet... but it's because she has to go home to cook for her family. we'll see what we can do to help her out! she's going through a really hard time financially and has a lot of debts... in general right now in argentina the economy is completely falling... all the people are mad and have told us that in december they are going to have an uprising against their govt. I don't think it'll happen, but  the people have told us that it happened in 2002 and they overthrew the govt supposedly... I hope that doesn't happen. but the argentine peso is not worth hardly anything and the people are without work and are getting desperate... but the work continues haha the only thing now is that we can't ask anyone how they are doing haha we say "Todo bien?" (All good?) and they say "no, Todo mal" (no, all bad...) And so we are having to change our approach to asking people how it's going haha. 

I was attacked by a Dog for the first time... haha no but, this time it bit me haha it bit me right on the leg... i about punted the dar thing, but the owner got a hold of it and start hitting it... I felt kind bad... and I thought " no, wonder it bit me... if it gets treated like that at home..." but luckily I haven't gotten rabies yet!! jk


On thursday we had interviews and I got to talk to president Allred and his wife, and it went really well! I love interviews and being able to talk and express my desires to work and to receive guidance more than anything on how I can be a better missionary. President Allred has helped me out alot, and I feel his love!
We are working a lot on how we can build up the church, so that the members and the new converts can stay firm in the gospel and in the church! 

We are working with 4 part member families trying to help them complete their families!

We are seeing miracles and God is blessing us, and we are continually seeking his guidance in the work. it's been slowing down a little bit...but the days continue to fly by... I'm trying to put goal and plans to keep working and to take advantage of every second that I have in the mission, because it has already gone by way to fast! I hope these last 7 months go by slow :) 5 transfers... 
I am enjoying the mission! UI am having fun, and doing the work and trying to do the will of my heavenly father, to help him bring to pass his work here in Centenario Pergamino!! 

This missin is so important, and I love our Prophet's council about the gathering of israel and the fulfillment of the times! We are part of this promise, and I am so grateful for this opportunity!
 I love this gospel! I am not perfect, but I am trying to be better everyday a little more perfect :) I feel my Savior's love, and know that he protects me with his spirit!! 

I love each of you and hope for the best for each of you this week in your lives!! Enjoy the sun!! Enjoy living the Gospel! and keep preparing yourselves to always be worthy and ready to build the church up wherever you are!! Go to the temple!! It should be our greatest priority!!! The blessings are immeasurable!!!!

Have a good week!! 

All of my love XOXOX 

-Elder Hubbard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans