Week 57 Pictures!



















Hey family! How's everyone doing? Wow By the sounds of it you are all super busy!! But that's awesome!!

our week was awesome also! We saw a lot of good things happen this last week! lots of spiritual things lots of funny things, but lots of things happened haha

We are still teaching this family with the french last name, and they are progressing a lot! we went by the other day and it was leandro's birthday :) he turned 35 haha he told us previously that he loves model cars and stuff... so we bought him a hot wheel car haha which here is pretty expensive... but he was super happy :) a mustang GT we bought him in blue. he liked it! And then we also gave him a mini hymnbook that we found in the apartment! and I think he liked it better than the hot wheel haha he's great and his family too!!! For his birthday we ate pizza and birthday cake! And I made a pan of banana bread!! haha we made two and brought one... we ate the other one... me and Elder Killpack.this whole family all came to church yesterday! 4 of them! and juan also showed up towards the end of the sacrament meeting, he's progressing but slowly!! and still wants to be baptized but we are giving him some room :) he'll come around soon! He really wants to help out and so our quorum president gave him a minstering companion to do visits together haha he was super excited about that! We saw a lot of tender mercies this week just like always... but one of them for me was definitely our zone conference :)  we talked and discussed about the importance of working with the members of the ward and on a stake level. Our presentation was about an hour and a bit long about creating one team with the members, with one faith and one vision. It went really well, and everyone was spiritually uplifted:) haha me and elder killpack pulled presidents trucks with all the zone in or on top of his truck haha it was a good demonstration and had a good message behind it :) it wasn't that hard... Me and elder killpack bought protein powder this last week and so we are in this right now... working out haha

 My grey suit almost doesn't fit me in the shoulders anymore and I think I'm growing taller also... But it's still well usable! Yesterday we were eating lunch with a member and and afterward he was like hey, I have a suit that doesn't fit me... do you want to try it on? I was like sure! And I tried it on and well... you saw the photos. it's a little big, but i'll grow into it haha Elder killpack looked at me and said " all your missing is the tommy gun" haha it's pretty gangster! I like haha it's also a double breasted suit... which I'm sure will come back into style someday! ;) 

This week pasted by really fast and we are already in june... We are going to make our goal of 4 baptisms this month :) God will help us out! like always and he really is preparing the people everyday!"!!

I love you guys soo much, and know that Heavenly Father loves you too!

Mosiah 14 :) 

Love always, 

Elder Hubbard

XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans