Week 50


















Wow this week passed right on by... we are already half way through the month of april! It's flying.

But wow!!!! what a week! it was super busy but awesome at the same time :) I leanred alot and am exciting to keep working and to enjoy the mission at the same time!! :) 

I'm glad that you all had a great week too!!!! Thank you for all your letters!! Jianna thanks for sending me your talk!!! I Read it!!! and it was very well written and I'm sure with your testimony and faith it was even better given from the pulpit!!!! Sometimes life's not easy but remember that God Loves you!! and your Savior Jesus Christ died for you!! You are soo awesome, and I can't believe how fast you are growing up jaja Love ya Nan!!!!!! <3

This week we had three exchanges with other elders from our zone and then also with the asistents! So we were traveling alot this week which  didn't leave us a whole lot of time to work in our area but it was good anyway :)

This past week we had soo many experiences as we worked and taught the people!

One experience that sticks out in particular is when I was on exchanges with an elder named elder Jenson, he's from missouri and has about 8 months in the mission.

We were walking the streets and contacting people and a motorbike came rushing by us and I recognized the guy that was driving i. His name is juan jesus or john jesus jaja but anyway he waved at us and then we kept walking and working... a few hours later we were walking down the street still... and we passed a pasillo which is like an alleyway but a lot skinnier, and we walked about half a block more and I felt like we needed to go back to the pasillo and go into it... we went back and just as we were about to clap our hands juan jesus came out of his house and he was angry.... but when he saw us his face changed and greeted us happily. we sat down outside his house and talked for abit and asked him where he was going when he came out of his house and he told us, that we had arrived just in the right moment, because he was going to leave and rob somebody... because his family is suffering because they have lots of bills to pay and don't have the money or the work to make the money... we taught him the gospel of jesus christ and his countenance changed and we said a prayer with him! He went back inside his house and we left and said that we were going to pass by another day!! We stopped a robbery.... I keep thinking about what would've happen had We not listened to the prompting to go back and visit the guy... but then two days later we passed by his house again... and this time it was for another prompting. And so we went and he had just left his house because him and his wife were fighting... and so we sat down with them and said a prayer, and we found out that he was already a member and that he wanted to come back to church! His wife that's not technically his wife wants to get baptized too, and their two kids!! and so we felt super blessed!! They were talking about getting married and everything and that they want to go to the temple!!!! it'll be a process but it'll happen!!! I have faith!!!

So that was a super cool experience!! 


The other experience that was a tender mercy from the lord was this weekend we had interviews to do in a little town called Colon. We were in rosario and had to take a bus first from rosario to pergamino, and then after that another bus to Colon. We had to take a bus at 11:15 in pergamino to get to colon, and we couldn't leave rosario until 11:50 supposedly because the woman at the ticketcenter didn't want to sell us tickets because we were missionaries... they don't like us here in any of the offices... it makes it kinda difficult sometimes.

I went back to the ticket counter after a few minutes and after arguing abit I told her that we had to get to another pueblo as fast as possible because two souls needed saving!!! two men weren't going to receive their baptismal interviews if we didn't get there in time... I was a little forceful but professional. and she told me that she did in fact have other tickets available and so I told her that we needed them now jaja and so I payed quickly explained the situation as to why my comp didn't have identification and she said that she would let it pass this time... wow I felt the spirit there helping me deal with this person, and that Heavenly Father soften her heart so that we could get back on time :) We got to the terminal in pergamino 11:16 and we saw our next bus ready to leave and so just as we got down from the first bus we entered another and in one minute we were back on the road again haha we got there and did the interviews!!! They both passed and so we were super excited for them!! We got to colon at 12:45 and had to caTCH ANOTHER BUS TO GET HOME AT 2:45... and so we did the interviews and had 10 minutes to run to the bus stop, and we got there just in time to catch the last bus of the day to pergamino haha it was an adventure for sure!! We got back to pergamino at 4:45, we showered for the first time in 2 and a half days because there wasn't time for anything... and changed and then left again to go help with an open chapel in ameghino! My other ward in pergamino!!! it was awesome 10 or 11 new people came to participate and learn more about the mormon church!! IT was a tiring day and weekend :) but successful!! Then yesterday after church we had to go to another ward in pergamino to do another one!!! And this time another 6 persons came and got to know the mormons!! :) Wow what a great way to end the week!!! We were super tired and are looking forward to  resting a little bit today on P-Day :)

But I really felt the spirit guiding us this week, and I felt my Savior carrying me when I was tired. But as far as the mission is concerned, I feel Like I've caught my second wind and am firing on all cylinders!!! haha I feel great!!! And am very happy!!! I know it's a month away but I'm excited to skype you guys haha!!!! It went fast haha

I love you guys soooo much!!!!! Keep being amazing and keep living the gospel in the way of God and The way that Jesus Christ would have us live!! :) 

Janae I'm super excited for you!!!!!! :) Keep trusting in the lord!!! He always knows what is best!!! He loves you, and so Do I! 

Jared and Lys and Minnie!!!!!!!!! LES AMO MUCHISIMO!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 Gracias por la foto!!!! :)

Boys: Jarom and Jameson!!!!!! I love you guys too!!! so  very much!!! and alway am praying for you guys!! keep being good helpers and always choose the right!!!

Mom and Dad: Keep holding the family together!! I know it's not easy all the time... But Always try to keep keeping on:) You're both the best parents in the world!! I love you guys <3

Love always,

Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans