Week 44 3 Zone leader team

Hola mi Familia!!! 

This week flew right on by... again jaja  it's actually crazy!!!

But anyway, There is alot to tell... but unfortunately it is all a blur haha I can hardly remember what happens during each day... the days just mold into weeks and then into months... In one way it's good, but on the other... I'm not even sure when the last time was that I wrote in my journal. 

But anyway this week we went on splits with our district leader and his companion which went well:) 

Because we are three, my two comps went with our district leader to capacitate him in the vision of the mision he is from Brazil, and I went alone with his junior companion who is from the states named elder Bastian, he is from utah and is from the Elder Fields's group, he is new new new! The splits were awesome, Our goal was to help these elders gain the courage and confidence to talk about baptism with every single person that they talked to, to teach them a lesson and then to put a baptismal date on every single person that they contacted :) And it was super cool, because this last saturday they had a baptism!!! 
They are progressing alot and are showing alot of potential! I got to write president today about how our exchanges went! 
Being a leader in the mission is a lot of work... I like being able to help the other missionaries learn and progress, and this week we have to organize our first zone conference haha we are constantly moving and moving and paying some bill and buying some sort of large order of food for meetings and it's tiring sometimes haha I think the novelty wears off super fast... 

The other day We stopped in the middle of the street at like 9:20 at night because we were having a hard time meshing as a companionship and decided to talk it out a little bit haha It was really good that we did, because we've all been having a hard time getting used to each other, and each other's teaching style. Also the other day my bolivian comp told my uruguayan comp that he talks to much in lessons haha and they had a good talk in the middle of the street haha 

I haven't lived in the same apartment as latino elders for a while and forgot about some of their quirks haha It's been interesting trying to share a bathroom between 3 and also sleep 3 in one room... I elected to sleep on the floor, so that they could both sleep on the beds, which I now find to be more comfortable haha (The floor) Everytime I go to take a nap on P-Day It's always on our tile floor, and I sleep like a baby!! Somethings they do are kind of questionable as far as sanitation goes haha but I love them both!! And they probably think that the way that I do things is kinda quirky too so it's alright haha  They both have really interesting stories of their conversions and also about their lives... they have not had easy lives... They other day they really opened up about their lives and we had a good talk the three of us.  WE are growing together and are still trying to figure out why we are together as three zone leaders which has never happened in the mission or anywhere else for that matter... But president Allred called us, and told us that it was for revelation that we were called, and I trust in Revelation :) I trust in God, and in the Atonement of My lord and Savior Jesus Christ :) 

I have a lot to learn... As a missionary, and as a child of God. There is so much to learn and to grow and progress :) I love this time that I have to be a missionary :) It is soo hard... But so worth it!!!!! 


This past 2 weeks I have lost about 8 pounds roughly :) Exercising is paying off!! And the muscle is coming in! 

This past week was great!!! Thank you for all your letters!! That's crazy that there is still snow... or maybe not.. I don't remember how it is really to have snow haha  I'm sorry mom that your teeth are in pain... that's no fun at all... I agree that it is the worst type of pain... luckily I haven't had to go to the dentist here in argentina yet... I hope it heals fast:) 
As far as a package goes haha I want letters more than anything:) But if there is space for maple syrup in some form.. I would be super excited about that!! And also my latino comps want to try it haha Also  if you can send three five dollar bills canadian :) But more than anything lots of letters :) And pictures of you guys and minnie!!! Muchas muchas gracias mi querido familia!!!! 

Okay... I'm sorry that there aren't any photos this week... I left my camera charger  in roldan and elder fields is going to send it to me as fast as he can :) 

I love all of you soo much!!! I know this gospel is true and that the mission is the most amazing experience that I could be experiencing at this point in my life:) 

Have a great Week!!!! 

Love,

Elder Hubbard

P.S Jianna that's awesome about the grad asks!!! That's crazy that you are graduating already... Stop growing up!!!! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans