Week 41


Hola mi querido familia :)
 

Esta semana fue muy bueno!!! MY fotos no estan funcionando... but I manage to send this funny pic of me that shows my tan off haha ;) 

Wow you all sound like your week was great!!! our's went very quickly jaja Like always, it's crazy to think that we are going to get transfer calls this weekend... I don't want to leave my area... I don't think I will haha But it'll be crazy if I stay too, because I'll complete my first year in only two areas which is like unheard of!!! haha but what ever the lords wants, I also want :) 
Me and elder fields are getting along great and working hard all the time and are trying our best to help the area of roldan to progress!! We have alot of people to teach now, and the trick now is to get a baptismal date on them or it doesn't really make a diference... but that's where we are now!! They either accept a date, or we have to drop them to focus on the people that are ready ready ready to be baptized :) And then we can go back to all the other people that may have interest after ward :) 

Church this week was good!! I was supposed to give a talk about the missionary work, and how they as membors are supposed to help haha... maybe it was a good reason that when we got the church the first counselor told me that I would'nt be giving it because they had enough people to give talks haha it's a good thing and a tender mercy that I didn't give the talk because it was going to be a hellfire and brimstone talk.... Because it's super hard to get member involvement here... but it's possible, and so in my talk it was just going to be alot of spiritual insentment more than anything, but halfway through the meeting the spirit told me something, that humbled me, and now I have a better outlook on the member missionary work... I heard a voice ask me "how many times i had left with the missionaries before my mission..." And I had to say zero... and then I justifeid myself... by saying that in magrath there was no work for them to do, or at least for me to help them with... I was wrong again there... 

I was humbled and now I can ask people to come help us as missionaries, but I can't talk about angrily or frustrated by it much because I never helped them out a whole lot... Something That I've learned and am going to change when I am back home :) I want to leave with the missionaries when ever I can when I get back home... I just never understood it before, but now it's starting to become a little clearer to me :) 

One of the families that we are teaching accepted that they were going to be baptized and married, but are having problems acting a little bit... but we have an appointment with them this wednesday and we are going to probably share alma 34 with them, and alma 5... haha whenever a investigator doesn't want to act... haha I love the mission!!! it's amazing, and it's crazy to think next week I'll complete 11 months and then in march a year... It's flying and it scares me how fast... but I'm just going to try and enjoy it as much as possible and try and learn as much as I can!!! :) 

 They say it's the best two years of your life.. it's been the best hardest two years so  exhausting, but soooo gratifying, and spiritual! I love it!! I miss you guys! President said we are allowed ot miss our families so I thought I tell you guys that :) I miss my family, but this work is amazing, and I know that it's the most important thing that I could be doing right now with my life. 

I feel the love of my savior everyday! I feel even more love for you guys, now that I am far away, Remember that God loves each of you and that he knows us personally and will always love us no matter what we do, but we need to be on his team, and stay there, I have learend alot about repentence on the mission and am extremely grateful for the opportunities that I have had on the mission to repent, to talk to president allred and trust the lord with a broken heart and a contrite spirit. 
God doesn't require perfection for this life, but he does require a broken heart and a contrite spirit :) Always remember that :) 

I honestly feel like I can say That I am starting to feel this cambio potente de mi corazon como alma en el libro de mormon... no voy a mirar por atras nunca jemas :) 

Les amo a montón!!! tengan una semana espectacular!!!! 
(TRANSLATION: powerful change of my heart as a soul in the book of mormon ... I will not look back never jemas :) I love you a lot! have a spectacular week !!!!

Elder Josuè Àmmon Hubbard

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans