Week 30 New Calling as DL





https://www.facebook.com/FunesRoldanSUD/videos/305400913275560/


Hola mi querido familia :)


My heart hurts to hear the news of baby Charlotte... :( you guys can be 200% sure that she will be in my prayers everyday!!!! And according to the will of the lord, she will recover :) Send all the family a big hug from me please!!!!

We had TRANSFERS this week... wow the time is flying and it's almost december, I turned 8 months this last week haha 
This week we have lots of news to share. I`m writing tuesday because monday it was raining and the power was out in the city... and because we had transfers also... Well I'm going to stay in Roldan for a little while longer haha I'm excited about this... But the big news is this:...

haha I'm super nervous to train a new missionary... I don't know who he is going to be yet, but tomorrow we are going to rosario to pick them up haha!! My companion left already with his new comp, and is going to be the new zone leader en rosario!! He is going to be great!

There have been alot of changes in the mission. Before this transfer we had 12 zones in the mision, but now we only have 6... because we lost 29 missionaries, and are only going to recieve 22. for this reason half the mission is going to train almost haha, and a few areas were closed to accomodate less missionaries. 

another change is that I was recently called to be the district leader of a district of 10 missionaries.... haha The biggest district I've had up till now was 4 people... And the assistents of President are also in my distrcit... asi que vamos a ver que va a pasar :) our first meeting is thursday and I am in charge. I'm the youngest missionary in the district and I was called leader, I'm super nervous, but we will see how it goes. I'm trusting in God that this was his decision and where he bknows that I will be able to grow and prgress the most! I'm looking foirward to meating my comp. I'm hoping that he is Latino, because I'm not accustomed to having a comp, from the states, and I'm not sure how it'll go if it's a yanqui (American) haha but we will see what happens tomorrow. 

This past week we had lots of good experiences like always!! And there was also challenges too, which were good to have tambien haha 

Week 4 and 5 of the transfer were the most difficult, because we had the capilla abierta and the bautismo to plan and all that. and as a result our numbers for the week were a little low and we were feeling a little frustrated as a companionship, but this last week, week 6, we worked really really hard to make up for the other weeks, and found 5 new people who are really interested in learning!!

For these two days between transfers and my new comp. I amin Roldan with an elder se llama Elder Soares is from Brazil, haha he's different, but cool I guess! We are going to work a bunch to prepare the area for our new comps. He is going to train as well. he has 6 months left in his mission.
Theres lots expereinces to tell but the spirit tells me what I should and shouldn't say entonces.

I'm going to share with all of you, that I am doing good :) Healthy, Happy, and Working hard haha I'm a little nervous to train, but I'm excited to feel the lords hand working in me even more than before :) I'm grateful for the trust that God has put in me, and for all the love and support from you guys as a family!! I love you guys soo much!! Keep living the gospel, and reading the scriptures (Mathew, Mark, Luke, John) And the Book of Mormon specifically 3 nefi 11-27. and we will all learn how we can become more like our savior Jesus Christ :) 

I know that God our heavenly father and ¨Jesus Christ Live. And the Holy Ghost testifies to us the truth, and protects us when we listen, and obey!
And that when we keep the commandments of the Lord, we will prosper in the land, and be blessed in all things, spiritual, and temporal. 

Thank you for all your letters, and love!! I'm sorry there isn't any pictures today... The computers here really frustrate me sometimes haha but it's all good :) Next week hopefully!! 

You are all sooo great!! Keep being Great and living the gospel (Articulos de Fe numero 4)

Tengan una semana espectacular!!! :)
Les amo muchisimo!!

XXOO
Elder Hubbard

P.S Does my mission plaque have a picture in it yet? if not I'll try and send you guys one to put into it! :) Thank you all soo Much!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans