Week 12 Rosario


 Hola Familia :) Estamos en Augusto  casi...  K loco  jaja 

Est  e semana fue beuno en la verdad  no fue mucho K Passo, pero yo espero por un a beuno semana k es vienen :) O jala jaja  pero todavia yo no se fue. Yo esta en Arroyito todovia con Elder França. 

Yesterday was transfers, and so that is why the letter is a day late... I apologize for that haha I really thought I was going to be transferred  but nope haha I don`t know what happened, but I am still in Arroyito Rosario. I don`t know if this is a blessing or an opportunity.  I have a lot  of connections here, and people that I love! But At  the same time I was hoping to leave to experience a new area a little bit.. but it is what it is I guess. I know it`s by revelation that these things are decided but igual... 

I still have a work to do in this Area I guess haha Elder França tambien is still here! We still have our moments of disagreement, but overall we are working well together right now! We are going to  buy a tie today I think. 

This week was busy, a lot of work with Menos Activos, and the ward council, para help us in our work. Our ward is really fragile... in a word, almost all the members need visits to stay active, and it`s super tough, because there aren`t many members we can rely on to help us, because everyone needs the visits. 

This week one of our investigator families was offended with us, and wouldn`t let us in their house haha They were offended with us because we didn`t go to their granddaughters birthday party... their granddaughter is 2... haha is was a little bit ridiculous to be honest and so I told her that haha... I said We weren`t here to go to birthday parties, only to help others come unto Christ haha through faith, repentance , baptism and through the holy ghost haha They eventually let us in, and we had a good lesson haha 
We watched the hour long joseph smith  video, and it wen t really well, they are going to Pray about joseph smith!! Finally haha We have been trying to get them to pray for a month... they are a little bit stubborn, and don`t want to pray because they know the answer to their prayers is going to be to get baptized. but anyways!! 

We had a service Project this Saturday past. we were helping a member move, and when we got there all had been moved except the realllllly heavy stuff haha go figure. We moved desks, beds, TV`s, dressers, and a piano... and then the last thing we had to move was a huge dresser, but when we were on the stairs one of the drawers slipped out of the tape and flattened me haha the other two people holding the dresser nearly dropped it on me... for luck they didn`t :) and I`m still here... ;) 

After the service project we went to help in the  capilla for the young mens and young woman's. We had four missionaries there two sisters  and me and Elder França. We all shared an experience of our missions, and our testimonies, to try and pump up the youth about missions, and stuff. After that we played Futbol for a little bit, and then Ping Pong! It  was good to bond with the youth, right now we are trying to bring the youth back to the church, because  almost all of them, left the church for a while because they didn`t trust the old bishop, but now we are slowly bringing them back to activities and stuff so that is good!! 

After The Activity we had lunch with a family from Bolivia. They fed us fried  chicken!! it was a first in Argentina for me haha It was super good!! at the moment.... That Night I was up throwing all of it up, for 3 hours haha but I`m alright now, still have the cold though, for the last 4 weeks, but it too is almost gone!! 

Right now on the front of Baptisms, It`s been a little rough....  We have sooo many investigators    but none of them will come to church often enough to be baptized, almost all of them have received answers of the truth, but lack the will to come to church and to participate in the sacrament. But we are working really Hard, but unfortunately, have yet to see the success of our labors, as of yet... :) But the Ward is Growing on the other hand, just not with new converts. 

But Our Purpose is to help all to come unto Christ through the gospel of Jesus Christ, And we are helping less actives and in-actives to  convert their lives over to the lord, in a stronger commitment then before! So it is Good! And I can see the lord Blessing us a lot in this Area!! 

Not a lot Happened this week , but it was good!! 

I`m glad everyone is doing well!! Be safe on your Hikes and trips, and send me Pictures!! :) 

I love you guys!! The Gospel and the Church is True, I have no doubt about this!! 
Have a Great Week!! :) <3 <3 

Love 
-Elder Hubbard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 35 New Years Roldan

Week 91

Week 88 Flight Plans